Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Belated SAG awards review

I know, I'm totally late with my S.A.G awards best and worst dressed review. However, we were out of town for a couple of days and simply weren't able to find a wifi spot (in the wilderness) to enable us to blog. But, you know what they say....better late than never. So, here goes. Let's start with the best dressed, shall we.
Viola Davis in Marchesa. The best of the night, in my opinion.

Rose Byrne in Ellie Saab

Emily Blunt in Oscar De La Renta

Octavia Spence in Tadashi Shoji

Lea Michele in Versace (credit where credit's due!)

Tilda Swinton in Lanvin

OK, now for the worst dressed. There weren't too many shockers this award ceremony but the few that there were, were proper shockers. See....

Heather Morris. As if the dress weren't bad enough, she went and made it even worse with 80's hair.

Busy Philips. Where the heck does this hippy think she's going? Wholefoods?

Zoe Saldana. Before you say it, yes, I know its Givenchy haute couture! I do love the dress and I think she's beautiful. However, she seems to have teamed the dress with a white tank. It just looks odd to me. Even if it was designed that way, its just not right, as far as I'm concernced.
-The muslim

No comments:

Post a Comment