Friday, March 30, 2012

Shop the Shop

I've been away for a week, but I'm back with what seems like my first shop the shop in ages. I've missed sharing my favourite current styles from my favourite retailers. This week, I'm talking about Miss Selfridge. They're a U.K based retailer with a great style and, even better prices. Best of all, they ship to heaps of countries all over the world, including Europe and the U.S. Check out my picks from their current collections. All items are available at missselfridge.com. Get shopping!


Printed Pencil Skirt $80


Geo sequin vest $49


Tropical shift dres $90


Striped Romper $30 (sale)


Blue floral knot bikini $46

-The Muslim

2 comments:

  1. Love this new shopping website!! Thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Nakita. It's a brand that we love over here in England. Be sure to check in on every Friday's shop the shop, when we highlight a different retailer every week, that you may not have been introduced to.

      Delete