Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Daily Awesome

OK, so this is a day late, but yesterday was Man-day Monday so I had to wait til today to give my thoughts on what the ladies were wearing at the White House dinner, on Sunday evening, hosted by Obama himself. There were some great looks and some hideous looks. Although I do ordinarily name and shame the worst dressed, today, Im just going to focus on the best dressed. What can I say, the sun's out and I'm in good spirits.

Ginnifer Goodwin in H&M conscious collection
Yep, H&M. How is that even possible? I love this dress and, who better to rock it than Ginnifer. I love this look.


Elizabeth Banks in Antonio Berardi
The colour of the season and such a flattering shape. She's knocked it out of the park on every red carpet lately. So simple, so chic.


Kate Hudson in Jenny Packham
I love the colour and the silhouette. The 60's hair is stunning too. This is the best I've seen her look in a long time.


Claire Danes in Vivienne Westwood
I love the simple line but amazing tailoring of the dress. Her hair and make-up are a perfect compliment to the dress.

-The Muslim

No comments:

Post a Comment