Monday, June 25, 2012

The Daily Awesome





Although it is Man-day Monday, I have highlighted Michelle Dockery, at this weekend's Burberry S/S13 Menswear show.  Now, I know that it's not how this usually works but, as you can see, I also included images of her with some incredibly well dresses blokes. I don't know who the heck they are, other than the fact that they're all rising British stars. Whoever they may be, they look awesome. I pariculary like the polka dot burgandy shirt and tie combo, with the grey suit. His mate, with the killer blue suit looks pretty sharp too. Ok, Ok, they all look bloody good. I want to be part of their gang.
-The Muslim

1 comment:

  1. pretty boy looks good in the blue suit. Hate the brown one, maybe because it's suede and hasn't caught the light well.

    ReplyDelete