Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mullets. Oh mullets, mullets, mullets.

Ladies, I've got to admit it...I have always struggled with the mullet skirt trend. I understand, though, that it is personal preference. So if you are going to rock the mullet, be sure that you are rocking it right. The mullet skirt, which is a party in the front and business in the rear (do you see what I did there?), is hard to pull off. I've noticed that the people who have successfully merged party and business have been people who've kept it super simple. The skirt is statement enough. Simple shoes, simple accessories, and easy hair. That's the ticket. You know what I mean? Here are some examples:  (one hour later) Okay, actually, you know what? I have been surfing the web for nearly an hour, and have found no examples that I will let pass. I just can't do it any more.

Mullet Skirts

How you think you look:



How you tend to look:



Be careful.

-The Mormon



No comments:

Post a Comment