Sunday, July 22, 2012

American Apparel...Make It Stop.

You know that feeling you get when you go to your friend's house for dinner, and they lecture you about the importance of local produce? Yeah...and they talk about how global economies are destroying local independence, and are actually changing the production and consumption of food? And then they tell you about their new project, to grow and harvest their own fruits and vegetables? Then, an hour later, after scolding you for buying your produce at a chain supermarket, they bring out a platter of misshapen, half rotten, worm-infested food, and say "Here, now eat this. See? Isn't this so much better than all of that imported, chemically enhanced, genetically modified trash that you buy in your supermarkets? We grew this food in our very own yard. Taste the difference." Well, that's the feeling I get when I see American Apparel.

Most Unflattering Jeans Imaginable
$85

First-year Home Economics Class Project 
$56

Granny's sweater...for men
$135
(yep...135 mother effing dollars)

-The Mormon



1 comment:

  1. I don't ever comment on these posts myself but, this one warrants a comment from me. This is quite possibly the funniest post you've done. I love it. I actually LOL'd. Yep, well done.
    -The Muslim

    ReplyDelete